- Applying conditioner to my hair while it is dry.
- Rinsing the conditioner out, then wash my hair with a moisturizing shampoo.
- Then I apply more conditioner to my hair and with the water running down my hair I then begin to detangle.
- The last and final step consist of applying another amount of conditioner to my hair then rinsing half of that out, I never rinse all of my conditioner out.
- Then I follow up with a leave-in and air dry.
Here's more info on my hair washing technique
Here's more info on applying conditioner on dry hair