Friday, March 19, 2010

Natural Face Cleanser: Witch Hazel


Witch hazel is a natural astringent for the skin, it helps to cleanse the face, and removes bacteria that can cause acne and skin irritation. So I recently started using this product because I just discovered that my face is sensitive and can not deal with too many ingredients or chemicals so I've been searching for good quality or natural face products that deal with sensitive skin. After using the witch hazel for a about 3 weeks now I can break down my review as so:

Pros: Very gentel on the skin, removes bacteria, closes pores, leaves skin feeling very clean and smooth.

Cons: Leaves skin dry!

Overall even though the witch hazel leaves the skin feeling dry I find that if you follow up with a good non clogging oil or moisturizer you will be good to go!

Kudos for clean healthy skin!!

-Compliments of Sharmaine369 ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment