Thursday, February 4, 2010

How I Wrap My Hair Up at Night, Moisturize and Seal Video

Hello again! I just posted another video on how I wrap my hair at night and I am also showing how I moisturize and seal my hair.  This video shows a very important step in achieving healthy growing hair.  Always make sure your hair is protected when your sleeping by wearing silk or satin scarves, bonnets, or laying your pretty head on satin or silk pillow cases.  This prevents dryness and breakage, regular pillow cases made of cotton or polyester will suck all the moisture from your hair and will break your precious hair strands. Baby your hair ladies and gents!

-Compliments of Sharmaine369 ♥

*Here's the link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Zi2T4mPB8 or you can watch it below just make sure to pause the music if you want...life is nice having choices ^-^ ...♥



No comments:

Post a Comment