Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ga Ga 4 Makeup!

So today was a snowy day and I had a comedy show to go to which by the way was awesome! So today I decided to show you my look and the cosmetic products that I used on my face. I will say that my biggest issue with makeup is coverage; it’s just hard sometimes to find a good foundation that I can stick with. So here are some pictures of the look...I tried to keep it very natural and not too glamour glamour.






So yeah as you can see it's very natural and this is the best coverage I have had from a foundation in awhile because some parts of my face are lighter and some are darker so finding the perfect foundation to really cover can be a challenge, but I'm still looking and if you know any really good foundations that is really good in matching your complexion...do tell because I'm open to suggestions. So here is what I used...



 

Foundation: Loreal True Match Foundation in Cappuccino n8
Eye Shadow: Fashion Fair 3-in-1 Goddess Deesse
Mineral Bronzer: Covergirl Tru Blend Minerals in Golden Sunrise
Mascara: Estee Lauder 22 More Black
Lip Color and Blush: Fashion Fair in Fiery Fuchsia
Eye Liner: One & Only in Brown

I don't apply my makeup in any order, but I do like to apply my bronzer on top of my foundation then apply the eye and lip makeup. So the cosmetics listed above are what I use, I've heard a lot about mineral based makeup and how healthy it can be for our skin so I'm definitely going to do my research about what mineral based product I would like to buy and I will make a post on how I like it and how the coverage is. So once again I really hope you enjoyed my blog today and if you have any suggestions on good makeup products let me know. Byyyyee =)


-Compliments of Sharmaine369 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment