Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sweet Beauty Facial Scrub

Today I decided to do an all natural facial scrub that I could not wait to share with you.  So the simple ingredients for the facial scrub are honey, salt, and coconut oil.




Ingredients

2 tablespoons of salt
1 tablespoon of honey
1 tablespoon of coconut oil


I added two tablespoons of salt, one tablespoon of honey, and one tablespoon of coconut oil. This will make a thick paste and to loosen it up a bit you can add a few drops of water. So when I was in the shower I applied the scrub on my face and scrubbed with the tips of my fingers in little circles just to really let the salt scrub and exfoliate into my skin. Then after scrubbing the facial scrub I then let it sit for about thirty seconds then I rinsed it off with warm water. Once I rinsed it off my skin felt so soft to the touch, I then applied coconut oil as a moisturizer on my skin and the coconut oil felt great and truly moisturized my skin. I will continue to scrub my face this way because it's natural and healthy for the skin. Honey is known for moisturizing and softening the skin. Salt is known for exfoliating the skin and getting rid of dead skin cells and coconut oil is also another great moisturizer that penetrates the skin. So if you get a chance try this scrub because it is amazing especially those with dry skin the coconut oil will definitely add moisture. I hope this gets added to your skin care regiment because it’s very beneficial.  So yeah I hope you get a chance to try it and see how it works for you, hope you enjoyed the post! Peace.

-Compliments of Sharmaine369 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment