Monday, December 14, 2009

My Hair History

Hello! So I wanted to write a post on my hair and the little things that I am learning about it. So I am relaxed and have been relaxed since I was young like 10 or 11, can't say I'm too happy about it, but I'm working with it. Before I started studying hairology my hair was dry, not healthy, and just not where it needed to be. I knew nothing about co-washes, pre-poo's, ect. So when I discovered these great tips my hair has been doing a lot better then in the past years. I realized that the number one thing hair needs especially ethnic hair is MOISTURE. Moisturized hair is a major asset in retaining length so your hair can have length, some major moisturizing ingredients that I like to add to my conditioners are aloe vera juice, honey, and other natural humectants that help retain moisture. Below are a few pictures of my hair before my hair care and now. Enjoy!

-Compliments of Sharmaine369 ♥


April 2009





August 2009





After-October  2009




No comments:

Post a Comment