Monday, January 11, 2010

Hi-Shine Lip Treatment

First let me start off by telling you that this lip gloss is wonderful and the smell is so good.  Okay so basically this is Hi-Shine Lip Treatment by The Body Shop.  I had tried a sample of this gloss awhile back and fell in love with it, then just recently I found the store in my local mall and I had to have it.  It runs over ten bucks but it's worth every penny because it leaves your lips feeling soft, juicy, and smelling like some type of sweet candy fruit (sry that the best I could come up with lol), but overall its good and it gives just a little hint of color which compliments by skin tone.  I have this lip gloss in the color "Red Gleam" just like the one in the picture and they also provide many different colors and scents.  Overall this is a very good moisturizing lip gloss and I will purchase this again.  If you get the opportunity to try it please do so because it's worth it. I'm about to put some on right now..peace!!

-Compliments of Sharmaine369 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment