Monday, January 11, 2010

Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara Review


So I wanted to review this mascara for what it really is and what it is not.  First off the main point of this mascara is for big bold lashes with great definition.  In my review, I really like it because it gives a bold look and it extends the lashes slightly, but not too over dramatic.  However this mascara is not the mascara for long lengthy lashes, just boldness.  Applying the mascara using the brush can be a little tricky at times especially if you are trying to get an all around full bold length on each lash because the brush is very big, probably the biggest mascara brush I have ever used.  Also sometimes the macara can clump a bit on the lashes if you use too much, being that the brush is pretty big a little goes a long way.  I have this mascara in black which is the color I normally buy for my brown eyes because it tends to make them pop.  Overall scale to 1-10 I would give Lash Blast an 8.  So if your looking for a good mascara to get the job done this is it right here. 
                                -Compliments of Sharmaine369 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment