Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ojon Ultra Hydrating Conditioner


Okay so Ojon Ultra Hydrating Conditioner is simple awesome!! My hair is thick and is prone to dryness, this is like the perfect deep conditioner for thick hair and any types of hair, it's just that good.  I have nothing bad to say about this product...it is so good. Okay so it has a lot of great stuff in it like shea butter, almond oil, olive oil, macademia oil, and other very essential oils that are norishing to the hair. I applied this conditioner on dry hair, because when you apply conditioner on dry hair the conditioner absorbs more into the hair strand resulting into a better conditioning experience.  Next I rinse it out in the shower and my hair felt like BUTTER no lie, I love it and I might make this a keeper.  The only downside about this product is the price which normally reaches to about $22..yes $22, so it can be pricey, but look at all the high quality ingredients your getting.  So yeah Ojon Ultra Hydrating Conditioner is my new fav and I lovvve it!! I can not wait to wash my hair this weekend so I can use it again.  Hope you all get a chance to try it out, there is a sample bottle on the Sephora website for about $9, so if your afraid to take the plunge and by the regular size bottle then I suggest buying the smaller bottle.  Hope you enjoyed!!

-Compliments of Sharmaine369 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment