Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Hair Six Months No Relaxer Results!

Ok so in recent post I stated that I was stretching my relaxer for six months, well the six months are up and I have relaxed my hair. I self-relaxed with Mizani Butter Blends-Normal and I really love the results, I am so excited about my growth.  Here is my hair journey and my hair now!

April 2009



August 2009




January 2010





So yes :) I am excited as you can see you there is visible growth and I am loving my results.  I also made a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCPwFdhujh4 . Check it out!! :)

-Compliments of Sharmaine369 ♥

1 comment:

  1. i'm confused what does stretching your hair mean? are u not using a relaxer for 6 months and braiding your hair? please help me out i really want to try this...

    Sincerely,
    Vierra

    P.S. I know it says anonymous but my name is Vierra :)

    ReplyDelete